Programs & News | Contact Us | For Readers | Fiction | Kids & Teens | Reference & Nonfiction | Movies, Music, Audiobooks
Library Blogs | Hours & Locations | Friends | Foundation | Gift Shop | A to Z Index
The Duluth Public Library offers free Internet use to everyone via computer workstations at all locations and via wireless access at the Main Library. Please be aware of the following rules for using the Library's Internet connection:
1. Use of the Library's Internet connection is not guaranteed to be private. The Library may be required to provide information about your library activities, including Internet use, to law enforcement authorities.
2. The Library is not responsible for the availability or content of web sites other than the Library's own website.
3. The Library is not responsible for damages to equipment or data on a user's personal computer resulting from websites accessed or from software or data downloaded using the Library's Internet connection.
4. The Library is not responsible for security breaches of a user's data or personal accounts. If you access your personal financial accounts, for example, you do so at your own risk. Do not store your work on a library computer's hard drive.
5. Library staff will require users to stop using the Library's Internet connection if these rules are not followed. Failure to follow these rules may result in the loss of Internet privileges at the Library.
Due to the changing nature of computer services, policies are subject to change without notice, at the Library's discretion.
Adopted March 2010
Duluth Public Library Board
Duluth Public Library, 520 W. Superior St., Duluth, MN 55802