- AllRecipes.com - A huge, searchable collection of recipes.
- Cooking.com - A large cooking site that includes a searchable
collection of recipes, menu planners, a chef's roundtable, and
a cook's reference area.
Thesaurus - A cooking
encyclopedia that covers thousands of ingredients and kitchen
tools. Entries include pictures, descriptions, pronunciations
and suggested substitutions.
- Epicurious Food - a searchable database of over 5,000 recipes,
restaurant and cookbook reviews, entertaining suggestions and
Network - Recipes and
schedules for all of the shows on the Food Channel.
- Home Canning - canning recipes, lists of tips, and articles
from the Home Canning Magazine.
a Vegetarian Kitchen
- A collection of recipes from vegetarian cookbook author Nava
- Global Gastronomer - provides links to recipes, food history
and food lore from regions around the world.
- Mollie Katzen On-line - Recipes and more from the author of
the Moosewood Cookbooks.
Link - "Your guide
to what's cooking on the Net. Home to 20,000+ hand-selected recipe
links and 1000's of recipes."
- RecipeSource - Over 70,000 recipes are indexed and
searchable by keyword or by topic. Formerly SOAR (Searchable
Online Archive of Recipes).
- Star Chefs
- profiles of chefs and their recipes and restaurants.
- USDA Nutrient Database - this searchable database gives the
nutrient values for approximately 5,600 foods.
- Usenet Recipe Archive - comprehensive collection of recipes,
divided into easy-to-use subject hierarchy.
- Veggies Unite!
- over 2,000 recipes plus links to other vegetarian sites.
Duluth Public Library, 520 W. Superior St., Duluth, MN 55802