of Federal Domestic Assistance
- "A government-wide compendium of Federal programs, projects,
services, and activities which provide assistance or benefits
to the American public. It contains financial and non-financial
assistance programs administered by departments and establishments
of the Federal government.
- Council on Foundations - A nonprofit membership association of grantmaking
foundations and corporations.
- FirstGov for Nonprofits - Large collection of government links to non-profit-related
information, including specific agencies, fundraising, outreach,
grants and loans, laws and regulations, and tax information.
- Foundation Center
- Provides a wide variety of information for grantseekers, including
a proposal-writing course, a directory of libraries and resources
by region, funding trends and analysis, and links to grant and
- Grantsmanship Center - The nonprofit sector's leading source of training
and funding information. Includes a list of the Federal Register's
daily grant announcements.
- GuideStar, the Donor's Guide to Charities
and Nonprofits -A searchable
database of more than 850,000 nonprofit organizations in the
United States, plus access to over 61,000 Forms 990.
- Minnesota Attorney General -- Charities - Form 990 data from more than 5,000
of the state's nonprofits, plus printable charity forms and information
about charity law.
- Minnesota Charities Review Council - An independent non-profit organization
that works to promote informed charitable giving by providing
detailed reviews of national and local organizations soliciting
in our state.
Council of Nonprofits
- Minnesota's statewide association of nonprofits.
- Minnesota Council on Foundations - A comprehensive site to grantseeking
information in Minnesota.
- National Center for Charitable Statistics - The national repository on the nonprofit
sector in the United States. Includes scanned images of Forms
990 for many organizations.
Duluth Public Library, 520 W. Superior St., Duluth, MN 55802