- AskMN - Get help from a librarian at this
online service available to all Minnesota residents and students
Pinchbeck's Homework Helper - "the world's most complete set of homework
- Constitution Resources - A comprehensive site about the Constitution,
that includes information about how it was created and ratified;
biographies of the Founding Fathers; and the capability to search
the Constitution and find relevant passages and explanations.
- Culture-Quest World Tour Page (IPL) - a new resource from the Internet Public
Library that provides links to the holidays, games, recipes,
art and museums, folklore and legends of countries around the
- Easybib.com - Automatically format, alphabetize
and print your bibliography following the 5th edition of the
- High School Hub - A gateway to free online academic resources
for high school students, featuring a reference collection, college
information, and subject guides.
- KidsClick! - Thousands of sites that have been
selected, annotated and categorized by librarians. Browse through
the directory or search by keywords, reading level, or whether
or not you want sites with pictures.
- Points of View Reference Center - A full-text database designed to provide
students with a series of essays that present multiple sides
of a current issue. Covers over 250 topics. Part of ELM/Electronic
Library for Minnesota; subscription provided by the State of
- Researchpaper.com - access to over 2,000 research paper ideas in
more than 100 categories with links to more information about
the topics. Also includes a step-by-step writing guide.
- Typing Tutorial
- Peter's online typing course.
- an internet based math problem solver equipped with an online
"math-engine" that provides a step-by-step solution
to many different kinds of math problems.
Duluth Public Library, 520 W. Superior St., Duluth, MN 55802