- Duluth Forecast - local weather conditions and forecast.
- Duluth Area Radar - current radar conditions.
- Extreme Weather Sourcebook - Site produced by the National Oceanic
and Atmospheric Administration presents economic and other societal
impacts related to hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, lightning,
and other U.S. weather phenomena.
- Historical Weather Database - Historical weather data for over 2,000
Regional Climate Center
- Serving the nine-state Midwest region, the MRCC provides high-quality
climate data summaries for the Midwest, and prepares specialized
historical climate data sets.
- National Weather Service - the U.S. government's site for local, national,
and international weather. Includes a listing of all active weather
warnings in effect in the U.S.
- National Weather Service
- Duluth - Local weather
forecasts, current conditions, historical climatological data,
local hydrology information, and more.
- Sun and Moon Data
- sunrise/sunset and
moonrise/moonset information for cities in the U.S.
- United States Climate page - climatology for cities in the U.S.
Select desired city name and you will get a plot of the daily
average climate for that city including temperature, precipitation
and snowfall. Data from 1961-1990.
- USA TODAY Weather - forecasts for U.S. and World Cities plus links
many other useful weather-related sites.
- Weather Channel
- forecasts for U.S. and International cities.
- Weather Underground - find weather forecasts quickly by entering the
city, state, country, or ZIP code in the site's fast forecast
engine. Information includes forecasts, current conditions, sunrise,
sunset, moon phase and extended area forecasts.
- World Climate- Weather rainfall and temperature
data - over 85,000 records
of world climate data.
Duluth Public Library, 520 W. Superior St., Duluth, MN 55802