YOU can afford health insurance.
We can help you find it.
Insure Duluth is dedicated to guiding you through the process of obtaining affordable health coverage through MNsure.
Staff at the Insure Duluth locations provide one-on-one assistance to help you:
- Compare coverage plans by price or quality ratings and decide which is right for you.
- Find out if you meet requirements for tax credits or financial assistance.
- See if you qualify for low-cost coverage (MinnesotaCare) or a free plan (Medical Assistance).
- Apply for a plan.
What is MNsure?
MNsure is Minnesota's new one-stop online health insurance marketplace. The MNsure website helps you compare and find healthcare coverage that's right for you and your family.
The Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, requires everyone to have health insurance starting January 1, 2014. MNsure makes it easy for Minnesotans to find affordable coverage.
When can I enroll?
Enrollment is open now and coverage plans begin January 1, 2014.
How do I enroll?
With MNsure, there are no long, complicated paper forms. Simply go online to mnsure.com and the system will guide you through enrollment step by step. You can also call 1-855-3-MNSURE (1-855-366-7873).
Have questions? Need help?
InsureDuluth, a group of 16 area organizations, is here to support you.
Welcome to MNsure:
Assistance is available at:
- CHUM (720-6521)
- Community Action Duluth (726-1665)
- Lake Superior Community Health Center, Health Care Access Office (722-9650)
- Salvation Army Duluth (722-7934)
- various traveling sites