Minnesota Legal Links
- LawHelpMN.org - Provides answers to legal questions, contact information for legal aid offices, links to courthouses, and local community organizations.
- LawMoose - Searchable directory of key Minnesota law sites.
- Minnesota Department of Corrections - Information about the department, a list of frequently-called numbers that includes Correctional Facilities around the state, and an offender locator.
- Minnesota Judicial Branch - Links to court cases, court calendars, law libraries, court rules, court forms, self-help center, and more.
- Minnesota Real Estate Forms - Uniform Conveyancing Blanks from the Minnesota Department of Commerce. Forms provided include Warranty Deeds, Quit claim Deeds, Mortgages, Contracts for Deed, and more.
- Minnesota State Law Library - Access to the library's catalog, annotated legal research links, links to other Minnesota law libraries and other state law libraries. Can also search library catalog to see holdings for St. Louis County Law Library.
- Self-Help Center - Designed for people who are representing themselves in a Minnesota District Court.
General Legal Links
- FindLaw: Internet Legal Resources -Full-text searchable database of all law reviews and journals on the internet, plus links to state and federal resources, legal news, forms, organizations, law firms, lawyers, judicial opinions, case law, and more.
- Landmark Supreme Court Cases - List of summaries, diagrams of how each case moved through the courts, opinion excerpts, classroom activities and information about the impact of each case.
- Legal Research on the Web - Links to legal search engines, directories, full-text constitutions, laws, legislation and regulations, government information, international law, law schools and bar exams, and reference sources.
- U.S. Code - Search the code by keyword, title, chapter, or rule number.
- U.S. Courts Finder - Information on federal Bankruptcy Courts, Courts of Appeals, District Courts, and other court offices.